#2 Pushing for Peace
Pushing for Peace is a program that teaches children T’ai Chi movements and philosophy to prevent violence and increase mental and physical health.
Practicing T’ai Chi causes a significant shift away from the bully/victim paradigm, and towards a mutually beneficial exchange. It provides an opportunity to play on a level playing field, a safe space where there are no winners and no losers, and everybody gains.
Pushing for Peace Workshops are for:
- Children of all ages
- Differently-abled people with special needs
- T’ai Chi teachers who want to launch a children’s program
- Healing from substance abuse
- Understanding the meaning of T‘ai Chi
- Feeling Qi
- Conflict Resolution
- Creative teamwork
- Creating inner focus
- Stimulating creativity for the performing and fine artist
It’s Pushing for Peace’s mission to teach children how to generate team building spirit and allow them to make positive contributions to their society.